At Phase 5 Analytics LLC, we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of information about our clients, as well as the data of our clients.
Phase 5 Analytics LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Phase 5 Analytics”) are responsible for any Phase 5 Analytics sponsored website, computer and mobile application, and social media account or page that links to this Privacy Notice. Phase 5 Analytics has implemented technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard any personal information that we may collect.
This Privacy Notice describes our practices related to personal information collected through Phase 5 Analytics websites, computer and mobile applications, unless there is a separate privacy notice for the website, computer or mobile application. It also covers personal information that Phase 5 Analytics may collect and process separate and apart from its websites, computer and mobile applications, such as through email or other means. By providing personal and other information to us or through your use of our websites, apps, social media pages, business transactions or our service offerings, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The information that Phase 5 Analytics may collect from you will depend on the nature of the interaction you have with us. For example Phase 5 Analytics may collect:
- Contact information, such as your name, your address, phone number, email address
- Information about your healthcare practice
- Payment information
- Photographs that you choose to provide
- Other content you choose to provide to promote yourself or your practice
- Your feedback and correspondence with us
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information that we receive from you is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current, including providing mechanisms by which you can amend or update your information.
In some instances, Phase 5 Analytics may provide links to non-Phase 5 Analytics controlled websites. Phase 5 Analytics does not control such third-party websites, however, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use personal information to:
- Communicate about the products and services we offer, and respond to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- Provide our services
- Analyze use of our services
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, the website, and other services we offer (including to research and develop new services)
- Administer surveys and other market research
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we send are read)
- Tailor the content we display in our communications and on the website
- Customize our services to individuals’ preferences
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of the website), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the services we provide
We may also aggregate and/or de-identify any information that we collect, such that the information no longer identifies any specific individual. We may use, disclose and otherwise process such information for our own legitimate business purposes – including historical and statistical analysis about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related website information, and business planning – without restriction.
We may share personal information with:
- Phase 5 Analytics’ affiliates for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice
- Business partners whose goods or services may of interest to you
- Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they provide to us
In addition, we may share personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our website), and claims and other liabilities.
Individuals may ask to review, update, correct, change, or delete information submitted to Phase 5 Analytics at any time. Phase 5 Analytics will provide a prompt response and will endeavor to grant such requests, except where limited by law, contract, or competing privacy interests. Phase 5 Analytics will use reasonable efforts to update information timely, and where required by law shall remove your personal information from the Phase 5 Analytics files. To protect the user’s privacy and security, Phase 5 Analytics will take steps to verify the user’s identity before making any requested change. To access, change, or delete your personal information, to report problems with the website, to ask questions or to raise concerns send an email to Phase 5 Analytics at hello@Phase5analytics.com.
Please note that while we will assist you in protecting your personal information, it is up to you to protect your passwords and other access credentials from others.
INFORMATION FOR SPECIFIC GROUPS OF PEOPLE
For individuals in California
As defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents may annually request and obtain information that is shared with other businesses for their own direct marketing use within the prior calendar year. Phase 5 Analytics does not share your personal information with other businesses for their own direct marketing use.
For parents and legal guardians
Although the Phase 5 Analytics website is not directed at children, Phase 5 Analytics is committed to complying with all applicable laws and requirements, such as the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act in the United States. Phase 5 Analytics does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If Phase 5 Analytics learns that personal information relating to a child under the age of 13 has been provided, Phase 5 Analytics will delete that information from its systems.
We take appropriate measures to keep the personal information you disclose to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
As Phase 5 Analytics expands and improves this website, we may need to update this notice. This notice may be modified from time to time without prior notice. We encourage you to review this notice on a regular basis for any changes.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com or at our mailing address 800 Village Walk, Suite 180, Guilford, CT 06437.